Rectangle

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Another Form...

One great day in Bombay, One young couple was on honeymoon tour. They saw Santa in front of Hospital (Bridge Candy) was trying to fill some form.
So eagerly couple enquired "What are you doing Santa"
Santa replied that I had a baby and I am filling the birth certificate form.
Young Couple as per preshedule, they took the Bombay to Delhi Flight for their next destination.
On the very next day, they find Santa, in front of Lal Qilla in Delhi filling the same form.
So once again young couple curiously asked "Wahta are you doing Santa"
Santa once again replied that I had a baby and I am filling the birth certificate form.
Couple said, "But Santa yesterday you were in Bombay filling the same form. Why are you in Delhi ?".
Santa replied, "Sir, here in this form it is mentioned that FILL IN CAPITAL, so I`m here, in Delhi"

No comments: