Rectangle

Saturday, July 01, 2006

-=- Letters -=-

***
This morning as I rose from bed and saw the sun above,
I softly said "Good Morning God, bless everyone I love".
And right away I thought of you and said a loving prayer
That He would bless you especially and keep you from care.
I thought of all the happiness your day could hold in store;
And wished it all for you, because no one deserves it more.
I felt so warm and good inside, my heart was all aglow
I know God heard my prayer for you,
He hears them all you know.

***
Today when I signed online,
I was happy and pleased to see.
That in my incoming mail,
Was a letter from you to me.
I love the cards you send me
And all the giggles too!
But the biggest thrill of all,
Was seeing it came from you.
Now we don't talk that much
So letters and cards say it all.
But I want you to know they're special
No matter how big or small.
So keep the e-mail coming
I love it ever so much.
And know its really appreciated,
Whenever you keep in touch! ;-)

***
My ABC's of Friendship...

Always There For You!
Brighten The Days!
Caring & Considerate!
Delightful To Know!
Encouraging Hearts!
Forever Friends!
Generosity!
Honest & Trustworthy!
Integrity!
Joking Around!
Kindhearted!
Life, Love & Laughter!
Miles Make No Difference!
Neverending Support!
Open Talks!
Precious To Me!
Quiet Times Too!
ROFLMAO With You!
Sharing Pieces of Our Souls!
Thank You, For Being You!
Understanding Ways!
Valuable Gift Of Friendship!
Wonderful Person You Are!
X's, O's & Bunches Of Love!
You Are So Special!
Zany Times & Zest For Life!

***

No comments: