Rectangle

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Young and old

Young Man : Sir, may I know the time, please?

Old Man : Certainly not.

Young Man : Sir, but why ? What are you going to
loose, if you tell me
the time.?

Old Man : Yes, I may loose something if I tell you the
time.

Young Man : But Sir, can you tell me how?

Old Man : See, if I tell you the time you will
definitely thank me and
may be tomorrow again you will ask me the time.

Young Man : Quite possible.

Old Man : May be we meet two three times more and you
will ask my name
and address.

Young Man : Quite possible.

Old Man : One day you may come to my house saying you
were just passing
by and came in to wish me. Then as a courtsey, I will
offer you a cup
of tea. After my courteous approach you will try to
come again. This
time you will appreciate tea and ask as to who has
made it.?

Young Man : Possible

Old Man : Then I will tell you that my daughter has
made it and I will
then have to introduce my young and pretty daughter to
you.You will
admire my daughter.

Young Man : Smiles.

Old Man : Now onwards you will try to meet my daughter
again and again.

You will offer her to go out for a movie together

Young Man : Smiles

Old Man : My daughter may start liking you and start
waiting for you.

After meeting regularly you will fall in love with her
and
propose her for marriage.

Young Man : Smiles

Old Man : One day both of you will come to me and tell
me about your
love and ask for my permission.

Young Man : Oh Yes! and smiles.

Old Man : (Angrily) Young man, I will never marry my
daughter to a
person like you who does not even own a watch.

Young Man : Shocked
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: