Rectangle

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Best mail ....

Nominated the best e-mail of 1999, the following is to be read aloud(for full effect).

The following is a telephone exchange between a hotel guest and room service, at a hotel in Asia was recorded and published in the Far East Economic Review...

Room Service(RS) : "Morny. Ruin Sorbees."
Guest(G) : "Sorry, I thought I dialed room service"
RS : "Rye...Ruin Sorbees...Morny! Djewish to ordor sumteen?"
G : "Uh..yes..I'd like some bacon and eggs"
RS : "Ow July dem?"
G : "What?"
RS : "Ow July dem?...pry, boy, pooch?"
G : "Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, scrambled please."
RS : "Ow July dee baycem...crease?"
G : "Crisp will be fine."
RS : "Hokay. An San tos?"
G : "I dont't think so."
RS : "No? Judo one toes???"
G : "I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what "judo one toes" means."
RS : "Toes! Toes!...why djew Don Juan toes? Ow bow inglish mopping we bother?"
G : "English muffin!! I've got it! You were saying "toast". Fine. Yes, an English muffin will be fine.
RS : "We bother??"
G : "No...just put the bother on the side."
RS : "Wad??"
G : "I mean butter...just put it on the side."
RS : "Copy??"
G : "Sorry?"
RS : "Copy...tea...mill?"
G : "Yes. Coffee please, and that's all."
RS : "One Minnie. Assruin torino fee, strangle ache, crease baycem, tossy singlish, mopping we bother honey sigh, and copy...rye???"
G : "Whatever you say!!"
RS : "Tendjewberrtmud"
G : "You're welcome!!"

Have you understood everyword that's been said?

No comments: