Rectangle

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Golfing Couple

A couple was golfing one day on an exclusive
golfcourse lined with million-dollar houses. Off the
third tee, the wife hit the ball right through the
window of the biggest house on the course.
Embarrassed, they ran up to the house and knocked on
the door. A voice said, "Come on in."
Entering the house, they saw glass all over the floor,
a broken bottle lying in the foyer, and a man sitting
on the couch. "Are you the people who broke my
window?" he asked.
"Yes we are, but we're very sorry," the husband said.
"Actually I wanted to thank you." The man replied.
"I'm a genie who was trapped for a thousand years
inside that bottle you broke. Since you've released
me, I'm allowed to grant two wishes - one for you and
one for myself."
"Wow!" the husband replied. "In that case, I want a
million dollars a year for the rest of my life."
"Granted." The genie told him. "Now for my wish...I've
been trapped in that bottle, and without a woman, for
a thousand years, so my wish is to sleep with your
wife."
The husband looked at his wife, then shrugged. "Well,
we did get a lot of money, so I guess I don't care."
The genie took the wife upstairs and ravished her for
hours. When they were finally done, he rolled over,
looked at the wife, and asked, "How old is your
husband?"
"Thirty-five," she replied.

"And he still believes in genies? That's amazing!"

No comments: