Rectangle

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

What Should I do With the Bodies

A guy dials his home phone from work.

A strange woman answers. The guy
says, "Who is this?"

"This is the maid.", answered the woman.

"We don't have a maid!"

"I was just hired this morning by the lady of the house."

"Well, this is her husband. Is she there?"

"Ummm .... she's upstairs in the bedroom with someone who I just figured was her husband."

The guy is fuming. He says to the maid, "Listen, would you like to make $50,000?"

"$50,000 is a lot of money for a poor maid like me, Certainly, what do I have to do?"

"I want you to get my gun from my desk in the den and shoot that witch and the jerk she is with."

"OK, give me a minute", the maid puts down the phone. The guy hears footsteps, followed by two gunshots.

The maid comes back to the phone. "What should I do with the bodies?"

"Throw them in the swimming pool!"

"What?! There's no pool here?"

Long pause...

"Uh .... is this 832-4821?"

No comments: