Rectangle

Friday, June 02, 2006

*** Another Genie ***

One day a man is walking down the beach and comes across an
old bottle. Picking it up, he pulls out the cork... Sure
enough, out pops a huge blue genie. The genie says, "Thank you
for freeing me from my prison. In return I will grant you
three wishes."

The man says "Perfect.... I always dreamed of this and I know
exactly what I want. First, I want 1 Billion dollars in a
Swiss ban account." Suddenly, there is a flash of light and a
detailed list with Swiss Bank account numbers appears in his
hand. He continues, "Next, I want a brand new red Ferrari
right here." There is another flash of light and a bright red
Ferrari appears right next to him. He continues, "Finally, I
want to be irresistible to women." A final blaze of light and
he turns into a box of chocolates!

No comments: